Overnight discovery cruise boat
This boat started our business in 2004. It proved the concept of overnight discovery cruises and kick-started this market in the Mekong delta in Vietnam. It has been exploited successfully with individual passengers and groups since then.
It was built as a load-carrying barge, has been converted right away into a cabin cruiser and has been maintained properly over the years.
See the official page for this boat and some photos.
This boat is in operations and is sold ready to sail.
We put it up for sale because of Covid-19, to alleviate our operations as we do not expect Vietnam to open up for inbound tourists until 2021.
Built in the hull of a rice transporting barge, it is a snug ship sized right for a family excursion or a group of friends, who will love to appropriate it for the duration of their journey.
Navigates all rivers and inland waters: qualified in Vietnam as a first-class river vessel.
Up to 12 passengers
- 24m long over all, all wood, two passenger decks
- 4 Twin, 2 Double, all with private access and en suite bathroom
- Fully equipped galley on board, for all meals including bakery
- Dining room and bar on the main deck
- Sundeck at the front upper deck
- Dining area at the rear upper deck
Only 6 crew when in full operation
- captain, engineer, cook, purser, 2 mariner/service/housekeeping
How to buy
Asking price is $200,000, the boat is sold as is, in operating order, and all documents ready for export.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Potential buyers may visit the boat in Cần Thơ on most days (every day during the Covid crisis). Please make an appointment.