If you need support and advice about your trip, please call us at +84 (0) 292 382 9540, we shall be happy to hear from you.
Please also see our rates.
Please mind, it is 2:40 AM now in Vietnam (GMT+7). The office is available from 8 to 12 and from 13:30 to 17:30 everyday but Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
For a journey along Vinhxuong-Chaudoc, please just fill-in the message here-under and send it.
If you are open to other journeys or wish to make a broader enquiry, simply mention it in your introduction.
Vĩnh Xương - Châu Đốc
Vĩnh Xương, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at Vĩnh Xương with a welcome drink. Checking into the cabins.
- The Bassac casts off and lunch is served after a short presentation of the ship.
- By mid-afternoon, the Bassac turns into the Tan Chau canal, then casts anchor for a visit of a village on the bank: rice fields, wooden ship building yards.
- Boarding back in the late afternoon, and the Bassac resumes her trip to the end of the canal.
- Dinner is served as the Bassac sets anchor for the night on the upstream branch of the Bassac river.
- Breakfast is ready from 7:00 AM on.
- The Bassac resumes her journey towards Chau Doc.
- Check-out and disembarkment for a visit of Chau Doc. Market, floating fish farms, Chàm muslim minority and worship places.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Châu Đốc.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
The details of the program and the visits may vary depending on logistics or technical constraints.
In a few moments, our availabilities for tomorrow and the day after.
We offer a 20% late booking rebate to passengers boarding within the next 48 hours.1
Write to us
Please let us know your wishes in the form opposite, or . Make sure you give us your dates and the details of your journey.
Please make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is in your list of trusted senders. If you do not receive a reply within two days, it may be stuck in your junk mail folder.
The date of your trip
Please give us a date range if possible. Such flexibility allows us to alleviate our costs and
impact on the environment.
Our offer will always bear specific dates and details.
Children over 2 are counted as passengers and given a discount, babies under 2 sleeping with their parents or in
a baby cot are accommodated free of charge.
Members of your group may want a double bed or twin beds, or not to share a cabin with anyone --default if
the number of passengers is odd.
Please enter your e-mail address twice. It is the only way for us to reach you.
A copy of the message you are sending here shall be sent to that address, so if you do not receive it,
it is likely that we cannot contact you.
Please make sure we know if you have special needs or events to celebrate.