If you need support and advice about your trip, please call us at +84 (0) 292 382 9540, we shall be happy to hear from you.
Please also see our rates.
Please mind, it is 3:52 AM now in Vietnam (GMT+7). The office is available from 8 to 12 and from 13:30 to 17:30 everyday but Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
For a journey along Vinhlong-Sadec-Caibe, please just fill-in the message here-under and send it.
If you are open to other journeys or wish to make a broader enquiry, simply mention it in your introduction.
Vĩnh Long - Sa Đéc - Cái Bè
Vĩnh Long, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at noon at Vinh Long. Welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, check into the cabins.
- Lunch is served on board.
- Departure from Vinh Long to Binh Hoa Phuoc district. Transfer onto a local boat for a visit of the gardens and orchards on the bank of the peninsula.
- Back on board, a refreshment awaits you.
- Dinner is served as the Bassac gets under way towards the My Thuan bridge then drops anchor in view of the bridge for the night.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30.
- The Bassac gets under way for a short run towards Sa Dec.
- Transfer for a visit of the town of Sa Dec, following the tracks of French novelist Marguerite Duras.
- Boarding back by noon. Welcome-back drink.
- Lunch is served on board.
- In the afternoon, the longboat takes you to shore, for a visit of the plant nurseries.
- Boarding back by the end of the afternoon, and the Bassac gets under way heading downstream on the First River.
- The Bassac casts anchor for the night in view of the large My Thuan bridge, and dinner is served on board.
- 07:00 Departure towards Cai Be. The passengers take their breakfast while enjoying the scenery on the banks.
- The Bassac soon leaves the main river to enter between the Cu Lao Tan Phong island and Tien Giang province.
- Arrival near Cai Be, check-out and transfer to a rowing boat for a quiet visit through a small canal if the tide allows.
- Rendez-vous with a local boat, which will take you to shore for a visit of Cai Be's handicraft.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Cái Bè.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
The details of the program and the visits may vary depending on logistics or technical constraints.
In a few moments, our availabilities for tomorrow and the day after.
We offer a 20% late booking rebate to passengers boarding within the next 48 hours.1
Write to us
Please let us know your wishes in the form opposite, or . Make sure you give us your dates and the details of your journey.
Please make sure that email@example.com is in your list of trusted senders. If you do not receive a reply within two days, it may be stuck in your junk mail folder.
The date of your trip
Please give us a date range if possible. Such flexibility allows us to alleviate our costs and
impact on the environment.
Our offer will always bear specific dates and details.
Children over 2 are counted as passengers and given a discount, babies under 2 sleeping with their parents or in
a baby cot are accommodated free of charge.
Members of your group may want a double bed or twin beds, or not to share a cabin with anyone --default if
the number of passengers is odd.
Please enter your e-mail address twice. It is the only way for us to reach you.
A copy of the message you are sending here shall be sent to that address, so if you do not receive it,
it is likely that we cannot contact you.
Please make sure we know if you have special needs or events to celebrate.