If you need support and advice about your trip, please call us at +84 (0) 292 382 9540, we shall be happy to hear from you.
Please also see our rates.
Please mind, it is 3:50 PM now in Vietnam (GMT+7). The office is available from 8 to 12 and from 13:30 to 17:30 everyday but Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
For a journey along Sadec-Cantho-Chaudoc-Longxuyen, please just fill-in the message here-under and send it.
If you are open to other journeys or wish to make a broader enquiry, simply mention it in your introduction.
Sa Đéc - Cần Thơ - Châu Đốc - Long Xuyên
Sa Đéc, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at Sa Dec at noon, welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, checking into the cabins.
- Lunch while en route. The Bassac goes downstream the Tiền Giang River towards Vinh Long. Rest on the deck, or enjoy the open bar.
- By mid-afternoon, the Bassac casts anchor for a visit on shore: past the first tree line, quiet discovery of the peaceful life in the delta's countryside, of rice fields, fruit trees and the welcoming inhabitants, or, at your option, short cycling tour of the surrounding area.
- Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Open bar and rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising Mang Thit river.
- The Bassac sets anchor in front of Phuoc Hau pagoda, in Tra On, for the night.
- Breakfast is available from 07:00, while the ship is passing by Tra On. The ship then continues its way towards Can Tho.
- Arrival in Can Tho, transfer onto a local boat to visit the floating market, then a noodle factory and return to the Ninh Kieu pier.
- Boarding back, welcome drink and departure towards upstream river Bassac. Lunch is served on board while en route.
- Upon arrival at Thot Not, transfer on the longboat for a visit of a village.
- Boarding back before dusk, a welcome drink and the dinner are served on board while en route.
- Rest on the deck before the night. The Bassac drops anchor upstream of Long Xuyen for the night.
- Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM, as the Bassac is on its way upstream the river towards Châu Đốc.
- Upon arrival in Chau Doc, transfer onto a local boat for the visit of a village of the Muslim Cham minority.
- Boarding at noon at the Chau Doc pier, welcome drink.
- The crew serves lunch.
- After lunch, transfer onto a local boat for the visit of a village of the Muslim Cham minority and a floating fish farm on the way.
- Boarding back and departure downstream on the Bassac river. Just relax on the upper deck with the sunset around the open bar.
- Dinner is served en route.
- The Bassac drops anchor on Song Hau, the Bassac river, for the night, near Long Xuyen.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30 AM, The Bassac cruises towards the floating market of Long Xuyen.
- Check-out and transfer on an local boat for a visit of a crocodile farm.
- Disembarkment at Long Xuyen.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Long Xuyên.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
The details of the program and the visits may vary depending on logistics or technical constraints.
We offer a 20% late booking rebate to passengers boarding within the next 48 hours.1