If you need support and advice about your trip, please call us at +84 (0) 292 382 9540, we shall be happy to hear from you.
Please also see our rates.
Please mind, it is 11:37 AM now in Vietnam (GMT+7). The office is available from 8 to 12 and from 13:30 to 17:30 everyday but Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
For a journey along Mytho-Sadec-Chaudoc, please just fill-in the message here-under and send it.
If you are open to other journeys or wish to make a broader enquiry, simply mention it in your introduction.
Mỹ Tho - Sa Đéc - Châu Đốc
Mỹ Tho, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at noon at My Tho. Welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew.
- Departure from My Tho to Cai Be then to Binh Hoa Phuocc Island while lunch is served on board.
- Transfer onto a local boat for a visit of the gardens and orchards on the bank of the peninsula.
- Back on board, a refreshment awaits you.
- Dinner is served as the Bassac gets under way towards the My Thuan bridge then drops anchor for the night.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30.
- The Bassac gets under way for a short run towards Sa Dec.
- Transfer for a visit of the town of Sa Dec, following the tracks of French novelist Marguerite Duras.
- Boarding back about noon at Sa Dec. Welcome back drink.
- Lunch is served as the Bassac sets sail towards upstream the river.
- After passing by Cao Lanh, the Bassac enters a small tributary of the river of the Tiger (Song Ho).
- By mid-afternoon, the Bassac drops the anchor for the visit of a late XIXth century Franciscan monastery on an island, and the surrounding countryside.
- After boarding back before dusk, and a welcome drink, the Bassac resumes her trip.
- Dinner is served en route.
- The Bassac drops anchor on Song Hau, the Bassac river, for the night, after rounding Cho Moi district through the Vam Nao river.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30 on, as the Bassac resumes her progress towards Chau Doc, upstream of river Bassac.
- Upon arrival at Chau Doc, check-out and transfer to a local boat for the visit of a floating fish farm on the way and a village of the muslim Cham minority, then final diembarkment.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Châu Đốc.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
The details of the program and the visits may vary depending on logistics or technical constraints.
In a few moments, our availabilities for tomorrow and the day after.
We offer a 20% late booking rebate to passengers boarding within the next 48 hours.1
Write to us
Please let us know your wishes in the form opposite, or . Make sure you give us your dates and the details of your journey.
Please make sure that email@example.com is in your list of trusted senders. If you do not receive a reply within two days, it may be stuck in your junk mail folder.
The date of your trip
Please give us a date range if possible. Such flexibility allows us to alleviate our costs and
impact on the environment.
Our offer will always bear specific dates and details.
Children over 2 are counted as passengers and given a discount, babies under 2 sleeping with their parents or in
a baby cot are accommodated free of charge.
Members of your group may want a double bed or twin beds, or not to share a cabin with anyone --default if
the number of passengers is odd.
Please enter your e-mail address twice. It is the only way for us to reach you.
A copy of the message you are sending here shall be sent to that address, so if you do not receive it,
it is likely that we cannot contact you.
Please make sure we know if you have special needs or events to celebrate.