If you need support and advice about your trip, please call us at +84 (0) 292 382 9540, we shall be happy to hear from you.
Please also see our rates.
Please mind, it is 12:39 PM now in Vietnam (GMT+7). The office is available from 8 to 12 and from 13:30 to 17:30 everyday but Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
For a journey along Longxuyen-Chaudoc-Phnompenh, please just fill-in the message here-under and send it.
If you are open to other journeys or wish to make a broader enquiry, simply mention it in your introduction.
Long Xuyên - Châu Đốc - Phnom Penh
Long Xuyên, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at Long Xuyen at noon. Welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, check-in into the cabins.
- Departure towards Tiger Island on the middle of the Bassac river. Lunch is served on board while en route.
- Upon arrival at Tiger Island, transfer onto the longboat for a visit of stilted houses, a typical local architecture.
- Boarding back before dusk, a welcome drink and the dinner are served on board while en route.
- Rest on the deck before the night. The Bassac drops anchor near Long Xuyen for the night.
- Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM, as the Bassac is on its way upstream the river towards Chau Doc.
- Upon arrival to Chau Doc, transfer onto a local boat for the visit of a village of the Muslim Cham minority and a floating fish farm on the way.
- Transfer early in the morning on board a speedboat, which takes you to the frontier post at Vĩnh Xương for the emigration formalities.
- Once the formalities have been expedited, boarding back onto the speedboat and departure towards Phnom Penh.
- Arrival at the pier on the Tonle Sap River in Phnom Penh about three and a half hours after departure, and end of services.
End of services on shore at Châu Đốc.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon transfer to the speedboat.
We offer a 20% late booking rebate to passengers boarding within the next 48 hours.1