If you need support and advice about your trip, please call us at +84 (0) 292 382 9540, we shall be happy to hear from you.
Please also see our rates.
Please mind, it is 12:29 AM now in Vietnam (GMT+7). The office is available from 8 to 12 and from 13:30 to 17:30 everyday but Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
For a journey along Chaudoc-Caibe-Bentre, please just fill-in the message here-under and send it.
If you are open to other journeys or wish to make a broader enquiry, simply mention it in your introduction.
Châu Đốc - Cái Bè - Bến Tre
Châu Đốc, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at the Chau Doc pier, welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, check into your cabin.
- Departure downstream on the Bassac river, as the crew serves lunch.
- We connect through river Vam Nao and around the district of Cho Moi to the First River.
- Mid-afternoon, we sail along a small tributary to Song Ho. Exploratory visit at Cho Moi: Village and old churches.
- Boarding back at dusk, welcome drink. Dinner is served en route.
- the Bassac drops anchor on the way in view of the My Thuan bridge for the night.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30 on.
- The Bassac sets sail after sunrise towards Cai Be, through sceneries of sweet water mangroves on river My Tho.
- Arrival near Cai Be, check-out and transfer to a rowing boat for a quiet visit through a small canal.
- Rendez-vous with a local boat, which will take you to shore for a visit of Cai Be's handicraft.
- boarding back at noon, with a welcome-back drink.
- Lunch on board as the Bassac is en route towards Binh Hoa Phuoc Island.
- Rendez-vous with a local boat to visit an old colonial house and an orchard garden on the Island.
- Boarding back before dusk. Refreshment drink then departure towards My Tho.
- Dinner is served en route.
- The bar is open, and the upper deck welcomes you for a cool evening.
- The Bassac drops anchor for the night in front of the Ben Tre islands.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30 in the morning.
- Mid-morning, check out and transfer to a local boat for an extensive visit of the Ben Tre islands: rowing through the arroyos shaded with water coconut trees, on a horsecart through to a honey farm where you will taste the local production, especially honey tea.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Bến Tre.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
The details of the program and the visits may vary depending on logistics or technical constraints.
We offer a 20% late booking rebate to passengers boarding within the next 48 hours.1