If you need support and advice about your trip, please call us at +84 (0) 292 382 9540, we shall be happy to hear from you.
Please also see our rates.
Please mind, it is 8:30 AM now in Vietnam (GMT+7). The office is available from 8 to 12 and from 13:30 to 17:30 everyday but Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
For a journey along Caolanh-Chaudoc-Phnompenh, please just fill-in the message here-under and send it.
If you are open to other journeys or wish to make a broader enquiry, simply mention it in your introduction.
Cao Lãnh - Châu Đốc - Phnom Penh
Cao Lãnh, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at Cao Lanh at noon, welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, checking into the cabins.
- Breakfast is served as the Bassac gets under way towars Cho Moi on a small tributary to the Tiger river
- By mid-afternoon, the Bassac drops the anchor for the visit of a late XIXth century Franciscan monastery on shore.
- After boarding back before dusk, and a welcome drink, the Bassac resumes her trip.
- Dinner is served en route.
- The Bassac drops anchor on Song Hau, the Bassac river, for the night, after rounding Cho Moi district through the Vam Nao river.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30 on, as the Bassac resumes her progress towards Chau Doc, upstream of river Bassac.
- Upon arrival at Chau Doc, transfer to a local boat for the visit of a floating fish farm on the way and a village of the muslim Cham minority.
- Transfer early in the morning on board a speedboat, which takes you to the frontier post at Vĩnh Xương for the emigration formalities.
- Once the formalities have been expedited, boarding back onto the speedboat and departure towards Phnom Penh.
- Arrival at the pier on the Tonle Sap River in Phnom Penh about three and a half hours after departure, and end of services.
End of services on shore at Châu Đốc.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon transfer to the speedboat.
We offer a 20% late booking rebate to passengers boarding within the next 48 hours.1