If you need support and advice about your trip, please call us at +84 (0) 292 382 9540, we shall be happy to hear from you.
Please also see our rates.
Please mind, it is 9:52 PM now in Vietnam (GMT+7). The office is available from 8 to 12 and from 13:30 to 17:30 everyday but Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
For a journey along Caolanh-Chaudoc-Caibe, please just fill-in the message here-under and send it.
If you are open to other journeys or wish to make a broader enquiry, simply mention it in your introduction.
Cao Lãnh - Châu Đốc - Cái Bè
Cao Lãnh, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at Cao Lanh at noon, welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, checking into the cabins.
- Breakfast is served as the Bassac gets under way towars Cho Moi on a small tributary to the Tiger river
- By mid-afternoon, the Bassac drops the anchor for the visit of a late XIXth century Franciscan monastery on shore.
- After boarding back before dusk, and a welcome drink, the Bassac resumes her trip.
- Dinner is served en route.
- The Bassac drops anchor on Song Hau, the Bassac river, for the night, after rounding Cho Moi district through the Vam Nao river.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30 on, as the Bassac resumes her progress towards Chau Doc, upstream of river Bassac.
- Upon arrival at Chau Doc, transfer to a local boat for the visit of a floating fish farm on the way and a village of the muslim Cham minority.
- Boarding at noon at the Chau Doc pier, welcome drink.
- Departure downstream on the Bassac river, as the crew serves lunch.
- We connect through river Vam Nao and around the district of Cho Moi to the First River.
- Mid-afternoon, we sail along a small tributary to Song Ho. Exploratory visit at Cho Moi: Village and old churches.
- Boarding back at dusk, welcome drink. Dinner is served en route.
- the Bassac drops anchor on the way in view of the My Thuan bridge for the night.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30 on.
- The Bassac sets sail after sunrise towards Cai Be, through sceneries of sweet water mangroves on river My Tho.
- Arrival near Cai Be, check-out and transfer to a rowing boat for a quiet visit through a small canal.
- Rendez-vous with a local boat, which will take you to shore for a visit of Cai Be's handicraft.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Cái Bè.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
The details of the program and the visits may vary depending on logistics or technical constraints.
We offer a 20% late booking rebate to passengers boarding within the next 48 hours.1