If you need support and advice about your trip, please call us at +84 (0) 292 382 9540, we shall be happy to hear from you.
Please also see our rates.
Please mind, it is 1:07 PM now in Vietnam (GMT+7). The office is available from 8 to 12 and from 13:30 to 17:30 everyday but Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
For a journey along Cantho-Chomoi-Cantho-Bentre, please just fill-in the message here-under and send it.
If you are open to other journeys or wish to make a broader enquiry, simply mention it in your introduction.
Cần Thơ - Chợ Mới - Cần Thơ - Bến Tre
Cần Thơ, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at Cần Thơ at noon. Welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, check-in into the cabins. Departure towards upstream on the Bassac river. Lunch is served on board while en route.
- Upon arrival at Thốt Nốt, transfer on the longboat to take some walks at a village in Thốt Nốt.
- Boarding back before dusk, a welcome drink and the dinner are served on board while en route towards Chợ Mới.
- The bar is open, rest on the deck before the night. The Bassac drops anchor near Chợ Mới for the night.
- Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM, as the ship is on her way upstream the Bassac river, then on Vàm Nao river towards Chợ Mới.
- Upon arrival to Chợ Mới, transfer onto a local boat for the visit of the cages of a floating farm of catfish.
- Boarding at noon at the Cho Moi pier, welcome drink.
- Departure on Vam Nao river, then downstream on the Bassac river, as the crew serves lunch.
- Upon arrival at Thot Not, transfer on the longboat for a visit of a village.
- Boarding back before dusk, a welcome drink and the dinner are served on board while en route.
- Rest on the deck before the night. The Bassac drops anchor for the night.
- Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM, as the Bassac is on its way downstream the river towards Can Tho.
- Arrival in Cai Rang floating market, transfer onto a local boat to visit the floating market, then a noodle factory and return to the Ninh Kieu pier.
- Arrival at Ninh Kieu, Can Tho, by mid-morning.
- Boarding at Can Tho at Ninh Kieu pier. Welcome drink, departure downstream of the Hau river. Lunch on board while en route.
- Tour near Tra On floating market.
- Branching into Mang Thit river towards Co Chien river.Rest on the upper deck or enjoy the open bar in a scenery of rice fields, sugar cane, woods on the near banks.
- Visit of a village on the banks of river Mang Thit, an opportunity to appreciate the way of life and hospitality of the local inhabitants. Visit of the orchard or rice fields nearby.
- Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Open bar and rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising through Co Chien then Cho Lach towards her anchorage point for the night.
- The Bassac sets anchor for the night on river My Tho.
- Breakfast is available at 6h30 AM. The Bassac cruises towards My Tho.
- Check-out and transfer onto a local boat for a visit of the Ben Tre islands: rowing through the arroyos shaded with water coconut trees, on a horsecart through to a honey farm where you will taste the local production.
- Disembarkment at My Tho
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Bến Tre.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
The details of the program and the visits may vary depending on logistics or technical constraints.
We offer a 20% late booking rebate to passengers boarding within the next 48 hours.1