If you need support and advice about your trip, please call us at +84 (0) 292 382 9540, we shall be happy to hear from you.
Please also see our rates.
Please mind, it is 5:19 PM now in Vietnam (GMT+7). The office is available from 8 to 12 and from 13:30 to 17:30 everyday but Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
For a journey along Cantho-Chaudoc-Tanchau, please just fill-in the message here-under and send it.
If you are open to other journeys or wish to make a broader enquiry, simply mention it in your introduction.
Cần Thơ - Châu Đốc - Tân Châu
Cần Thơ, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at Can Tho at noon. Welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, check-in into the cabins. Departure towards upstream on the Bassac river. Lunch is served on board while en route.
- Upon arrival at Thot Not, transfer on the longboat for a visit of a village.
- Boarding back before dusk, a welcome drink and the dinner are served on board while en route.
- Rest on the deck before the night. The Bassac drops anchor upstream of Long Xuyen for the night.
- Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM, as the Bassac is on its way upstream the river towards Châu Đốc.
- Upon arrival in Chau Doc, transfer onto a local boat for the visit of a village of the Muslim Cham minority.
- Boarding back at noon, with a welcome drink. Departure upstream river Bassac. Lunch is served while en route.
- In the middle of the afternoon, the Bassac casts anchor on the Tan Chau canal for the visit of a village. Wooden ship yards, rice fields.
- Boarding back by late afternoon.
- Dinner is served as the Bassac resumes her journey on the canal towards the first stream of the Mekong.
- The Bassac drops anchors for the night on the Tien Giang river, in front of Tan Chau.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30 AM, in front of the banks of Dong Thap
- Check-out and visit of the lacquered silks of Tan Chau, an occasion to discover the rare tradition of the region.
- Disembarkation to shore at Tân Châu.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Tân Châu.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
The details of the program and the visits may vary depending on logistics or technical constraints.
We offer a 20% late booking rebate to passengers boarding within the next 48 hours.1