If you need support and advice about your trip, please call us at +84 (0) 292 382 9540, we shall be happy to hear from you.
Please also see our rates.
Please mind, it is 11:13 AM now in Vietnam (GMT+7). The office is available from 8 to 12 and from 13:30 to 17:30 everyday but Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
For a journey along Caibe-Chomoi-Caibe, please just fill-in the message here-under and send it.
If you are open to other journeys or wish to make a broader enquiry, simply mention it in your introduction.
Cái Bè - Chợ Mới - Cái Bè
Cái Bè, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at Cai Be with a local boat through the Cai Be floating market. Boarding on the Bassac, welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew. Check into the cabins.
- Departure from Cai Be upstream through Mỹ Thuận bridge then Sa Đéc while lunch is served on board.
- The Bassac enters the river of the Tiger then drops the anchor for a visit of a XIXh century monastery.
- Back on board, a refreshment awaits you.
- Dinner is served as the Bassac gets under way towards the Northern part of Chợ Mới.
- The Bassac drops anchor for the night.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30.
- The Bassac continues to cruise upstream Tien Giang river towards Vàm Nao.
- Transfer onto a local boat for a visit of a village North of Chợ Mới, not far from the main temple of the Hoa Hao sect.
- Boarding back at noon, with a welcome back drink.
- Lunch is served as the Bassac gets under way towards downstream of Song Ho (the river of the Tiger) in a scenery of fish-farming nets.
- Early afternoon, visit of a XIXth century monastery and convent still alive, and of the nearby countryside.
- Boarding back before dusk, with a welcome drink, to get under way towards My Thuan.
- Dinner is served while on the way along the Mekong by night.
- The Bassac drops anchor in view of the broad My Thuan bridge for the night.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30 on.
- The Bassac sets sail towards Cai Be, crossing the My Thuan bridge and turns into a smaller branch lined with mangrove.
- Arrival near Cai Be, check-out and transfer to a rowing boat for a quiet visit through a small canal.
- Rendez-vous with a local boat, which will take you to shore for a visit of Cai Be's handicraft.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Cái Bè.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
The details of the program and the visits may vary depending on logistics or technical constraints.
In a few moments, our availabilities for tomorrow and the day after.
We offer a 20% late booking rebate to passengers boarding within the next 48 hours.1
Write to us
Please let us know your wishes in the form opposite, or . Make sure you give us your dates and the details of your journey.
Please make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is in your list of trusted senders. If you do not receive a reply within two days, it may be stuck in your junk mail folder.
The date of your trip
Please give us a date range if possible. Such flexibility allows us to alleviate our costs and
impact on the environment.
Our offer will always bear specific dates and details.
Children over 2 are counted as passengers and given a discount, babies under 2 sleeping with their parents or in
a baby cot are accommodated free of charge.
Members of your group may want a double bed or twin beds, or not to share a cabin with anyone --default if
the number of passengers is odd.
Please enter your e-mail address twice. It is the only way for us to reach you.
A copy of the message you are sending here shall be sent to that address, so if you do not receive it,
it is likely that we cannot contact you.
Please make sure we know if you have special needs or events to celebrate.