If you need support and advice about your trip, please call us at +84 (0) 292 382 9540, we shall be happy to hear from you.
Please also see our rates.
Please mind, it is 3:54 AM now in Vietnam (GMT+7). The office is available from 8 to 12 and from 13:30 to 17:30 everyday but Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
For a journey along Caibe-Cantho, please just fill-in the message here-under and send it.
If you are open to other journeys or wish to make a broader enquiry, simply mention it in your introduction.
Cái Bè - Cần Thơ
Cái Bè, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at Cai Be at noon. Welcome drink, Introduction to the ship and crew, check into the cabins.
- Departure towards Cho Lach on the Tien Giang river.
- Lunch while en route. Rest on the deck.
- The Bassac slips into the Chợ Lách canal, in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the river traffic, between markets and churches, a unique opportunity for a glimpse of the very varied life on the banks as well as on the water.
- By mid-afternoon, the Bassac casts anchor for a visit on shore. Be it on foot or by bicycle, be ready to discover a village in the delta while appreciating its peaceful scenery and life with simplicity.
- Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising Mang Thit river.
- The Bassac sets anchor just downstream from Tra On for the night.
- The boat departs at 06:00, as the ship passes by Tra On. The ship then departs towards Can Tho. The breakfast is available at 7:00.
- Arrival in Cần Thơ, transfer onto a local boat to visit the Cai Rang floating market, then a noodle factory and return to the Ninh Kieu pier.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Cần Thơ.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
The details of the program and the visits may vary depending on logistics or technical constraints.
We offer a 20% late booking rebate to passengers boarding within the next 48 hours.1