If you need support and advice about your trip, please call us at +84 (0) 292 382 9540, we shall be happy to hear from you.
Please also see our rates.
Please mind, it is 9:15 PM now in Vietnam (GMT+7). The office is available from 8 to 12 and from 13:30 to 17:30 everyday but Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
For a journey along Bentre-Caibe-Caolanh, please just fill-in the message here-under and send it.
If you are open to other journeys or wish to make a broader enquiry, simply mention it in your introduction.
Bến Tre, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at noon at My Tho. Welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew.
- Quiet lunch between My Tho and the Ben Tre islands.
- Rendez-vous with a local boat for a visit of the Ben Tre islands: rowing through the arroyos shaded with water coconut trees, on a horsecart through to a honey farm where you will taste the local production.
- Boarding back before dusk, welcome drink, then departure towards Cai Be.
- Dinner is served en route.
- The bar is open, and the upper deck welcomes you for a cool evening.
- The Bassac drops anchor for the night.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30 in the morning.
- Arrival near Cai Be, transfer to a rowing boat for a quiet visit through a small canal.
- Rendez-vous with a local boat, which will take you to shore for a visit of Cai Be's handicraft.
- Boarding back at noon, with a welcome-back drink.
- Departure from Cai Be to Binh Hoa Phuoc Island while lunch is served on board.
- Transfer onto a local boat for a visit of the gardens and orchards on the bank of the peninsula.
- Back on board, a refreshment awaits you.
- Dinner is served as the Bassac gets under way towards the My Thuan bridge then towards Sa Dec.
- The Bassac drops anchor at the entry of Sa Dec for the night.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30.
- The Bassac continues to cruise upstream Tien Giang river towards Cao Lanh.
- Checking out of the cabins and transfer onto a local boat for a visit of a Tram forest where Viet Cong Xeo Quyt base once was nestled, a moving token of the harshness of combat during the Vietnam war.
- Disembarkment at Cao Lanh.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Cao Lãnh.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
The details of the program and the visits may vary depending on logistics or technical constraints.
We offer a 20% late booking rebate to passengers boarding within the next 48 hours.1