Program of the journey
Pick your itinerary if you would rather charter a boat and run along another route.
Pick one port of call for each day of cruise.
For instance, for a two-night cruise, pick the place of departure, the port of call on day two, and the destination. The trips between Chau Doc or Vinh Xuong and Phnom Penh are extensions.
Just fill-in the form, or simply click on your chosen ports of call on the map on the right.
Mistaken? Or would you like to start afresh? Just reset the form, or correct the port of call with its drop-down menu.
Are you feeling lost? See our animated map of the Mekong Delta to get some hints about the possible destinations.
Cho Moi - Soc Trang - Chau Doc
Enquire or book a trip along Cho Moi - Soc Trang - Chau Doc.
Cho Moi, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at noon at Cho Moi, introduction to the ship and crew, checking into the cabins.
- Lunch is served as the Bassac sets sail along her route.
- After coffee and a nap if you wish, you may enjoy the banks scenery unrolling; then the Bassac drops anchor by mid-afternoon for the visit.
- After boarding back and a welcome back drink, the Bassac gets under way, and night falls.
- Dinner is served as the Bassac reaches her anchoring point for the night.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30 on, with croissants, tea, coffee, a selection of fruit juices.
- The Bassac gets under way towards Soc Trang.
- Upon arrival at Soc Trang, boarding of a local boat for the morning visit.
- The visit brings you to mid-morning.
To go from Soc Trang to Chau Doc is too long for a journey over one night. Please try this itinerary over two nights.
Were it possible, this leg would leave you by mid-morning at Chau Doc.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Chau Doc.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
The details of the program and the visits may vary depending on logistics or technical constraints.