Choose your journey
Scheduled departures you can join.
In a few moments, our availabilities for tomorrow and the day after.
Pick your itinerary if you would rather charter a boat and run along your own route.
Pick one port of call for each day of cruise1.
For instance, for a two-night cruise, pick the place of departure, the port of call on day two, and the destination. The trips between Chau Doc or Vinh Xuong and Phnom Penh are extensions on board speedboats.
Just fill-in the form, or simply click on your chosen ports of call on the map on the right.
Mistaken? Or would you like to start afresh? Just reset the form, or correct the port of call with
its drop-down menu.
Are you feeling lost? See our animated map of the Mekong Delta to get some hints about the possible destinations.
See also our daytime cruise programs.
Program of the journey: Chợ Mới - Cần Thơ - Chợ Mới
Chợ Mới - Cần Thơ - Chợ Mới
Enquire or book a trip along Chợ Mới - Cần Thơ - Chợ Mới.
Chợ Mới, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at the Cho Moi ferry pier, welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, check into your cabin.
- Departure on Vam Nao river, then downstream on the Bassac river, as the crew serves lunch.
- Upon arrival at Thot Not, transfer on the longboat for a visit of a village.
- Boarding back before dusk, a welcome drink and the dinner are served on board while en route.
- Rest on the deck before the night. The Bassac drops anchor for the night.
- Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM, as the Bassac is on its way downstream the river towards Can Tho.
- Arrival in Cai Rang floating market, transfer onto a local boat to visit the floating market, then a noodle factory and return to the Ninh Kieu pier.
- Arrival at Ninh Kieu, Can Tho, by mid-morning.
- Lunch on shore in an old French-era building of the Comptoirs d\'Indochine. Visit of the old Cần Thơ market. Boarding back, welcome drink and departure towards upstream river Bassac.
- Upon arrival at Thốt Nốt, transfer on the longboat to take some walks at a village in Thốt Nốt.
- Boarding back before dusk, a welcome drink and the dinner are served on board while en route towards Chợ Mới.
- The bar is open, rest on the deck before the night. The Bassac drops anchor near Chợ Mới for the night.
- Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM, as the ship is on her way upstream the Bassac river, then on Vàm Nao river towards Chợ Mới.
- Upon arrival to Chợ Mới, check-out and transfer onto a local boat for the visit of the cages of a floating fish-farm, then final disembarkation.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Chợ Mới.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
The details of the program and the visits may vary depending on logistics or technical constraints.