Choose your journey
Scheduled departures you can join.
In a few moments, our availabilities for tomorrow and the day after.
Pick your itinerary if you would rather charter a boat and run along your own route.
Pick one port of call for each day of cruise1.
For instance, for a two-night cruise, pick the place of departure, the port of call on day two, and the destination. The trips between Chau Doc or Vinh Xuong and Phnom Penh are extensions on board speedboats.
Just fill-in the form, or simply click on your chosen ports of call on the map on the right.
Mistaken? Or would you like to start afresh? Just reset the form, or correct the port of call with
its drop-down menu.
Are you feeling lost? See our animated map of the Mekong Delta to get some hints about the possible destinations.
See also our daytime cruise programs.
Program of the journey: Cần Đước - Cái Bè - Cao Lãnh - Long Xuyên
Cần Đước - Cái Bè - Cao Lãnh - Long Xuyên
Enquire or book a trip along Cần Đước - Cái Bè - Cao Lãnh - Long Xuyên.
Cần Đước, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at noon in Can Duoc. Welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, check into the cabins.
- Depature towards My Tho. Lunch is served as the Bassac is on its way.
- The Bassac makes its way through the Cho Gao canal, as you enjoy the scenery from the upper deck.
- Rendez-vous with a local boat for a visit of the Ben Tre islands: rowing through the arroyos shaded with water coconut trees, on a horsecart through to a honey farm where you will taste the local production.
- Boarding back by dusk, welcome drink, then departure towards Cai Be.
- Dinner is served en route.
- The Bassac drops anchor for the night.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30 in the morning.
- The Bassac gets under way to soon arrive in Cai Be.
- Arrival near Cai Be, transfer to a rowing boat for a quiet visit through a small canal.
- Rendez-vous with a local boat, which will take you to shore for a visit of Cai Be's handicraft.
- Boarding back at noon, with a welcome-back drink.
- Departure from Cai Be to Binh Hoa Phuoc Island while lunch is served on board.
- Transfer onto a local boat for a visit of the gardens and orchards on the bank of the peninsula.
- Back on board, a refreshment awaits you.
- Dinner is served as the Bassac gets under way towards the My Thuan bridge then towards Sa Dec.
- The Bassac drops anchor at the entry of Sa Dec for the night.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30.
- The Bassac continues to cruise upstream Tien Giang river towards Cao Lanh.
- Transfer onto a local boat for a visit of a Tram forest where Viet Cong Xeo Quyt base once was nestled, a moving token of the harshness of combat during the Vietnam war.
- Disembarkment at Cao Lanh.
- Boarding back about noon. Refreshed drink.
- Lunch is served as the Bassac sets sail upstream the river towards Cu Lao Gieng island by entering into a small tributary of the river of the Tiger.
- By mid-afternoon, the Bassac drops the anchor for the visit of a XIXth century Franciscan monastery on shore.
- After boarding back before dusk, and a welcome drink, the Bassac resumes her trip.
- Dinner is served en route.
- The Bassac drops anchor on Song Hau, the Bassac river, for the night, after rounding Cho Moi district through the Vam Nao river.
- Breakfast is available from 6:30 AM, The Bassac cruises towards the floating market of Long Xuyen.
- Check-out and transfer onto a local boat for a visit of a crocodile farm.
- Disembarkment at Long Xuyen.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Long Xuyên.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
The details of the program and the visits may vary depending on logistics or technical constraints.